Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change the names of files that are already on my Zune?

I have some video files on it that are named MOV######, anways, I changed the names of them in the zune program thinking that it would sync with my zune when I connected it, but that did not work. Does anyone know how to change the names of them?



Thanks!How do I change the names of files that are already on my Zune?
There are a couple of things you can do.



1. Change the name at the source. Find the file on your computer and right click on it. Go to properties. On the General tab and on the Detail tab change the name of the video to whatever yuo want it to be. When you open your Zune program it should detect the changes and make them.



OR



2. Find the video in your Zune program. Right click on it and edit it.



Whichever you choose, manually sync your Zune after you make the changes if the Zune doesn't automatically reflect the changes.



I often make those kinds of changes while my Zune is connected and those changes automatically show up on my Zune.

No comments:

Post a Comment