Tuesday, May 31, 2011

When I send am email my full name comes up on the receiving end, how can i change this?

I have tried going into my yahoo account info but am unable to locate anything regarding outgoing email security (changing names, etc.) Please advise...When I send am email my full name comes up on the receiving end, how can i change this?
If its Yahoo mail your talking about go to ';options'; in the upper right hand side. Then click ';General Preferences';. In ';From Name'; change your name to what you want it to read.When I send am email my full name comes up on the receiving end, how can i change this?
Its not under security, its under account settings. If you're emailing people why do you not want them to know who its coming from?
Options%26gt; General Preferences.
itd not under '; my account'; ts under ';options'; Click on ';general preferences';
u just have to go to options n change u r name to whatever u want..
You can change it under your mail option menu. It is in Personal preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment