Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to change name in naturalization certificate after naturalization?

Hello



i wanted to change my name (i wanted to add my husbands surname) in the naturalization certifcate as i wanted to get my new passport with my new name and i was told that what ever name ispresent in naturalization certificate, i get the passport with that name only, so i request you friends to guide me to change my name. i live in birmingham and i already got my naturalization certificate in which my name is associated with my fathers surname.

please help meHow to change name in naturalization certificate after naturalization?
because u r not british passport holder, it is slightly complicated.why u r so adamant in adding husbands' surname?



call uk passport office and explain to them,they may give u a solution.

i personally think it is impossible.



or u can get an immigration solicitors help(this is better and safe even though u have to spend a good amount as his fees)How to change name in naturalization certificate after naturalization?
I changed my name by deed poll after wanted to take my partners name, it easy go to ... http://www.nationaldeedpollservices.org.uk and do an adult deed poll there and you can take any name you want. I used them and they were brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment