Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Process to change name in naturalization process?

I have just gone to have my fingerprints done and I did put in my naturalization application that I'd like to change my name. Does anyone knows how this is handled through USCIS? If so, I'd love to get some detailed information. Thank you.Process to change name in naturalization process?
The naturalization process is handled by a Federal Judge! He will change your name at the same time as he naturalizes you!Process to change name in naturalization process?
If you ceremony is done in a court its done then .. just enter the details on the N400



If your ceremony is not done in a court it will not happen unless they make a special arrangement
From what I gather--you have already stated on your N-400 you would like a name change? This will be done at time of your ceremony. When I became an American a few years ago--I received my papers with my new name on them along with paper work already made up and registered that my name was changed.

Good luck and I hope I answered your question.
  • homemade anti acne treatment
  • anyone want to give me a million dollars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment