Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to change name in yahoo mail?

After a few years now I have figured out that I seemed to misspell my name in my yahoo mail. i was wondering if there is any way to correct the spelling of my name. I have tried changing it in option but the option is not there.How to change name in yahoo mail?
To change how your name appears in other peoples’ incoming mail.

Here’s how to do it:

1. Click Options in the upper-right corner of your Yahoo! Mail page.

2. Under “Management”, click General Preferences.

3. Right at the top, in the “From name:” box, enter your name how you’d like it to appear in the ';From:'; line of your outgoing messages. Example: “Sally Tiptoes”.

4. If you want, you can also adjust the email address to which people send messages when they click “Reply”. If you leave the “Reply to:” field blank, your Yahoo! Mail address is the return address. Specify a different return address by entering it after “Reply to:”.

5. Click Save to put your new settings into effect.




No comments:

Post a Comment