Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I change the artist and album names in music files?

Ok so I got a new phone and I can move music from my computer to my phone. The problem is that songs from cds have no artist name. I can't change the artist name although my phone still organizes the music by artist and albums. I've tried right clicking on the folder and going to the rename option, but that only allows me to change the name of the song itself, not the artist, album, etc. info which my phone uses to organize the music.How do I change the artist and album names in music files?
yes all you have to do is go to the music file and right click properties then you change the song name.then after that once you go back into your itunes library click get album arwork and it will change.or if u cant find the artwork got to amzon and once u see a artwork u click right click and press copy then go into your itunes library on the song click info and on the artwork section right click past and thats it.hope i answered your question

No comments:

Post a Comment