Monday, June 6, 2011

How should I go about this change? [boy names]?

I've started to like the name Cohen more than Carter, but I can't seem to fit Cohen into my name list.



This is my current favorites list -



Mason CARTER

Neal Spencer

Ian Lucas



However, if I change Carter to Cohen, MasoN CoheN doesn't have the best flow.



How can I mix and match the names to include Cohen but not Carter?



***Please use Cohen as a middle name and Mason as a first. Do whatever you wish to the others.***

***Also, I'm NOT looking for opinions or other suggestions.***



Thank you!How should I go about this change? [boy names]?
Ian Neal

Spencer Cohen

Mason LucasHow should I go about this change? [boy names]?
Neal Cohen

Mason Carter

Ian lucas

Spencer Ian
Spencer Cohen

Mason Carter

Ian Lucas

Neal ____________ -- Parker, Jacoby, Tucker, Preston
Spencer Cohen.

It sounds amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment