Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Can you change your name on Yahoo! Answers?

I want to change my name from ~Amy~ to something else. Can you change names? And if you can how do you?Can you change your name on Yahoo! Answers?
Yes top right of the page click the green [ My Profile] tab then click edit my info you will see a nickname box type in the name you want to use , select the use my nickname option go to the bottom of the page %26amp; preview %26amp; then OK .. Your new user name should show up*Can you change your name on Yahoo! Answers?
go to your rpfile go to settings and go to screen name or something like that.
yes you can change it

go to ';My Profile';

then ';Edit My Info'; .... if you can't find it, press ctrl+f in order to search about it in the page



and there you are... not only can you change your nickname, but you can also change some other settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment