Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ITunes help - Half of the song names didn't change back?

When I took the music off my iPod and put it in iTunes, half of the song names changed back to normal (from the 4 letter name they had when in the iPod folder), but half didn't. How can I get them to change back to the proper song names?



Will they go back if I sync the iPod? I'm scared that if I sync it half of my song names will disappear and be replaced by the 4 letter names.ITunes help - Half of the song names didn't change back?
Don't sync yet or you'll get the 4 digit names copied over as you suspected.



If you still have all the music on your iPod then it's best to delete the stuff already in iTunes and follow these instructions (which it sounds as though you may already have tried but half of the songs didn't copy over correctly).

http://www.cnet.com/transfer-ipod-songs/

No comments:

Post a Comment