Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pok茅mon Diamond: How can I change pok茅mon names?

From trades.

I need to know if there is somewhere I can go to change nicknames of my pok茅mon.Pok茅mon Diamond: How can I change pok茅mon names?
You cant change the name of traded pokemon from other trainers. Only the original trainer can change the nickname.Pok茅mon Diamond: How can I change pok茅mon names?
idk but can u answer this?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
You can go to the name rater but sometimes he won't want you to change it.
the move raters house he is in eterna city
Go to the name rater in eterna city .He is in the building by the pokemart and he is the first old man you will see.



NOTE : he WILL NOT rename pokemon that have been traded or migrated.



Hope this helps



Legendary tamer

No comments:

Post a Comment