Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How To Change Name In Yahoo Answer?

Click On ';My Profile'; In Your Account.



Now Can See Option named ';Edit My Info';.



Open It And Change Your Name.How To Change Name In Yahoo Answer?
Click on your pic/ Avatar. Takes you to My profile.

There is a tab. Edit my info.

Click on it.

There is an option to change user name.

Change it.Type in the mane you chose.

Preview and OK it.



It is done.How To Change Name In Yahoo Answer?
Go to Edit My Profile, type in your new name and select with click of mouse and save.
Go to Edit My Profile, type in your new name and select with click of mouse and save.
Hello!



To change your name or nickname Avatar Yahoo Answers!



Go to your profile and you click where it says: Edit My Info

http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my_edit;_ylt



Once there in paragraph NICKNAME really get the nick you have now, by the Replace or modify as you want.



And when you've finished go down to click on PREVIEW and then OK



Greetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment