Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How much does it coast to change name and last?

I want to change every sinle thin all my:



Records my school records

SS Name

Birth certificate

ETC

I want to change every single thing. My name never existed (the first one)My name is Jose (ugly) name......i want my name to be Diego.How much does it coast to change name and last?
I don't know where you are but if you're in the States it shouldn't be that hard. Try going to your town hall as someone said and they'll inform you much better than we couldHow much does it coast to change name and last?
If you were born in NY, you need to show your original birth certificate. cost is $15 for birth cert if you dont have it.
That's a hard one. That might vary per country. It might help to call/go to your erm.... (not native English speaker) town hall. They probably know over there. Well, they should.

No comments:

Post a Comment