Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to change name of the profile to a rokr w5 ? PLEASE HELP!!!!!?

I have a rokr w5 and I don't know how to change the name of the profile. I search everywhere but don't find anything. Can someone help me ?How to change name of the profile to a rokr w5 ? PLEASE HELP!!!!!?
1. Go to your Profile

2. Go to Edit My Info (you see the picture of you and that's all surrounded in green? Well the see part next to it surrounded in GRAY? It should have like 360 profile, your IM, and your email, then the part UNDER, there's Public View of My Profile, and EDIT MY INFO, click on that of course.

3. You see the Nickname section? And then below that there's this white type line that should say your orignal name? Well erase that then BAM! It's done! Easy isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment