Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do i change the file names on my samsung yp-t9j mp3 player?

i have a samsung yp-t9j mp3 player 1GB and i cant seem to figure out how to change the names of the songs after i put them on my player..therefore i have a bunch of ';unknown artists'; on my player and its rather annoying. i used to be able to change the file names with windows media player (not with the same device tho, it was a samsung something..the less upgraded verison) but i upgraded my windows media player and i cant change them now.



any ideas on what programs//ways i can change the song titles?How do i change the file names on my samsung yp-t9j mp3 player?
Use the samsung file (the cd). Unfortunetly, you have to rename it, then upload it back on. Thats what i do. BTW, did you upgrade it to UMS drive instead of MPT? Cause i did.How do i change the file names on my samsung yp-t9j mp3 player?
Thanks

ill have to try that

no i havent, what does the UMS and MPT mean..?

and what on the CD do i use..?

i use the Samsung Media Studio 5

adn it also upgraded my windows media player to 10..

on 9 i could just rename them on there..

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment