Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How Do I Change The Names For Multiple Songs In iTunes?

If I have a list of songs, like this:



01 - Highway To Hell

02 - Touch Too Much

03 - If You Want Blood

04 - Night Prowler



Is there a way to remove the ';0X - '; before each song name without going individually through each song? I know how to do this in Excel but not in iTunes.How Do I Change The Names For Multiple Songs In iTunes?
Tips.



When you add the song, add all the information as well.



You can change the whole title at once, but not only one word.



I really wish I could help more, I have this problem too sometimes, I hate having to do them individually.How Do I Change The Names For Multiple Songs In iTunes?
Nope - not in iTunes. You can batch-change the info that's the same on every track (artist, album, genre, etc) but not the title, since that's different on each track.



I've seen some 3rd party add-ons that CLAIMED to be able to do that, but I never found one that really worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment