Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Change name of Outlook Email Profile on XP?

I have recently set up a new outlook email profile for my wife and named it after her.

When we now open Outlook it prompts for which email profile to use - I have now found my orginal profile is called ';Outlook'; how do I change this to my name?Change name of Outlook Email Profile on XP?
Go into control panel, double click the mail icon, click show profiles, click on ';outlook';, click copy, type in whatever name you want, click ok. Now you've got a copy of ';outlook'; profile and if you want to delete it (the outlook profile) now you can click on it and click remove. Before you do delete make sure that this new one you just made did indeed make a copy of your ';outlook'; profile by going back out to outlook and opening it. It should, of course, prompt you for the profile and you should now see 3 profiles --- outlook, the new one you just copied from outlook, and your wife's.
  • listview bug
  • nervous to talk to women
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment