Monday, November 22, 2010

Hello how to change my name for gmail or gtalk to display all?

i want to change my name for gmail or gtalk to display all?if i change name its showing me only .Hello how to change my name for gmail or gtalk to display all?
Sign in to you Google Account.

Go to “My Account” Page.

Click on Edit Link.

Enter your First name %26amp; last name here.

Click on “Save”.

Now open Gmail.

Click on settings.

Then go to the accounts tab.

Click on edit info.

Now you can either select the name you just changed in the above step or you can type a new name you want to use for Gmail/Gtalk.

Click on “Save”.

That’s it. Your (new) name will appear in Gtalk %26amp; will also be attached when you will compose an email.



NOTE: You cannot have different names in gtalk and gmail through a same account.

No comments:

Post a Comment