Monday, November 22, 2010

How to track down stock I own from a bank that has changed names a number of times?

in the early 1980's, I bought some stock in what was then a newly chartered bank. Then I lost track of it. No doubt the bank was acquired/merged many times during the last 25 years. Any ideas on how to go about tracking this down? Was originally FirstPacificBancorp, Inc. in Beverly Hills, CA.How to track down stock I own from a bank that has changed names a number of times?
just start with the first bank and follow the trail!!!How to track down stock I own from a bank that has changed names a number of times?
Try here first.

If they are of no use, you may try Hoover's company search.

Maybe Computershare will have info.

Pacific First Bancorp

365 E Esplanade Dr

Oxnard, CA 93036

Phone: (805) 988-3636
I found an article on who took them over when they went insolvent back in 1990. Good luck!



http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m5
  • Fish
  • advice on living
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment