Saturday, November 20, 2010

How old do i have to be to change name with 1 guardian or no guardians in Texas?

I want to change my last name in texas. How old do i have to be to change my last name without guardians? I am currently 16. I can change with 1 parent too. Can someone tell me about the process as well?How old do i have to be to change name with 1 guardian or no guardians in Texas?
18 to do so without guardians. Prior to 18, you will need parental consent. The paperwork is much easier when you have two parents consenting. However, it can still be done with only one parent consenting.



The process is described in detail below for Collin County. The exact procedure may differ in your county, so you will need to check that.

http://www.co.collin.tx.us/law_library/f
  • Where to get comforters to day beds
  • how to communicate with your spouse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment