Saturday, November 20, 2010

Outlook Express: How To Change Name on Outgoing Messages?

I'd like to change the settings on my outlook express to no longer have my first and last name but just my first name. I've done this before but I cannot for the life of me find where I go to change this again..... =)



I tried Tools-Accounts

and Tools-Options and couldn't find it.



Please help and thanks in advance!Outlook Express: How To Change Name on Outgoing Messages?
This should be in your account settings.

Tools Menu

Accounts Option

Select your Account

Click Properties

Under User Information, change Name (I think?).



Hopefully that helps!Outlook Express: How To Change Name on Outgoing Messages?
tools accounts then under the account settings properties. change the user info
Open Outlook. Select ';Tools'; then ';Accounts.'; Double click on the account you want to change the name on. Go to the General tab, and on that page there is a section named ';User Information.'; Your name should be right under the title. Change it and save your changes.
Go Tools-%26gt;Accounts-%26gt;PROPERTIES and only change the name at the top, don't touch the name you are connected to the ISP with. Click Apply or OK and back out.

No comments:

Post a Comment