Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sign of the Times Poll: How many times has your bank changed names?

The one I've been at for several years started as Bank One, then it became National City. Recently, PNC bought them out, so the name will probably change again next year.



And you?



Thanks for adding to the sampling of my poll.Sign of the Times Poll: How many times has your bank changed names?
Hmmm....I know of at least 4 name changes/mergers. As of today, I think it's still JP Morgan Chase. It all gets sooo confusing, doesn't it?!Sign of the Times Poll: How many times has your bank changed names?
Zero, it's always been Wells Fargo
Thankfully.. the one I have hasn't changed. It's bought others but hasn't changed itself.
Eerily enough, the same as you.



%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; Hates starring his own questions just to get more answers because he didn't get many up to now... lol
twice that i can remember, from bank one to chase
Twice, I think.
Only once that I know of.It was Hybernia National - now it's Capital One.
I was with AmSouth before my divorce and it is now Regions.
twice!..



toronto dominion bank.. and now canada trust.
at least once, on a friday it was irwin union on the next saturday it opened as first financial. no one even said anything, i saw it on the news
It never changed the name..
None yet but I will be changing banks.. I HATE our bank!
The one I bank with has changed names twice since I have dealt with them.
0

No comments:

Post a Comment