Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do you change name on an iPod classic?

I have an iPod classic 80GB but i dont know what G it is so please bare with me. I got an iPod classic and the name on the iPod is Ninjaz and I realy want to change it to something els. How do you do that? Like the iPods name is ninjaz and the person that gave it to me put that as the name. Please help.How do you change name on an iPod classic?
Simple connect it to your computer, open up Itunes. On the left side, you will see the name ';Ninjaz';.

Click on it twice, then it will let you rename it.



Hope this helped!How do you change name on an iPod classic?
You will have to go into the settings through the iTunes and then look at the toolbars and choose Name and then change the name. You should be able to do this through iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment