Monday, November 22, 2010

How can you change your Facebook name if you did not use your full name when you signed up?

I want to change my Facebook name. I know about the ';Change Name'; setup, but whenever I use it, it says I have to write my whole name. This is a problem because I DID NOT USE MY FULL NAME WHEN I SIGNED UP! I put in a name and a initial!How can you change your Facebook name if you did not use your full name when you signed up?
hey,

sign in the account on the top there is home,.....

choose account and then there is change pass. change email

change name click on it and then change ur name and make it full

hope it helpsHow can you change your Facebook name if you did not use your full name when you signed up?
This helped me. But I did:



(Roll over) Settings %26gt; Account Settings %26gt; (Find at Top) Name %26gt; Change

Report Abuse


Well, write in the name and initial....???

No comments:

Post a Comment