Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change name appearing on email?

When I send an email to someone, a name comes up. But this name is my old name, and I want to change the name that appears when I send emails to others. Where do I change this?How to change name appearing on email?
Click ';options'; (top right) on your mail page, click ';general preferences';. In ';name and e-mail'; you may change which name appears in the ';from'; field for mails you want to send. In ';reply to'; changes are also possible. Make sure you save your new settings!



Note: you should sign out and back in again to make sure that the settings are working.How to change name appearing on email?
DOES THIS ANSWER ONLY APPLY TO YAHOO! ';MAIL PLUS'; ? I WANT TO DO THE SAME THING BUT UNDER ';OPTIONS'; THERE IS NO ';GENERAL PREFERENCES'; CATEGORY IN THE REGULAR YAHOO! MAIL.

Report Abuse

  • Looking for a sample hosting
  • Need a soft, comfortable bed set
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment