Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change my name in education certicates, passport, driving licence, voter id card and etc.?

Hi my name is Raju Kumar. I am doing job in New Delhi. I am from Bihar. I want to know what is the procedure of changing name. Can I change my name by Delhi government law.How to change my name in education certicates, passport, driving licence, voter id card and etc.?
Affidavit + advt. in 2 newspapers.How to change my name in education certicates, passport, driving licence, voter id card and etc.?
hey im sure you can i heard there is a process and a fee to have that changed
You can change your name by publishing in a national daily, along with some gazetting formalities. You cannot change the name which is already there in your documents. But you can use the new name after having gazetted.
I think since you hail from Bihar, you will have to approach Bihar Govt. You have to complete some formalities of filling up forms, paying fees, making an affidavit etc. Thenafter your new name will appear in Govt gazzette. You also need to publish a notice in newspapers, a format of which will be provided by Govt. Once it appears in Gazzette, it becomes official and thereafter you can change your name in other places by attaching a copy of gazzette.
  • shake ex girlfriend
  • does any ram fit on my computer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment