Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change name of artist on Samsung U3 MP3 Player?

How do I change the name of the artist of a song on my Samsung U3 MP3 Player?How to change name of artist on Samsung U3 MP3 Player?
I am not familiar with this model of player, although I do own a different Samsung (a YP-Q1). On mine, I can't edit details directly on the player, I have to connect it to my computer, and edit the songs that way.



I connect my player and wait for the computer to recognise it. Then I open the relevant folder (music in this case), navigate to what I want to alter, then edit from there, on the computer. I then disconnect my player from the computer, allow it to auto-update, then check to see if my edits have gone in. As long as they have happened, everything is good. Otherwise, I simply re-connect my player and repeat the process.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment