Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to Change Name that Displays in Yahoo Groups?

Before Yahoo made changes to the profiles, when I posted in yahoo groups my name appeared above my email address on messages on the group page and as my Yahoo ID on the members list.



Previously it looked like this:

My Name

myemailaddress



Now my email address appears as my Yahoo ID and I don't know why or how to change it.

Now it looks like this

myemailaddress

myemailaddress



How can I change it so it shows my name again?How to Change Name that Displays in Yahoo Groups?
if you're using Yahoo mail, maybe your name would also show up. I know for me it only shows up when I post from off the group page and not via e-mail.How to Change Name that Displays in Yahoo Groups?
I Don't know and do not properly understand the Profiles system, I have used different Profiles for different occasions.



Have you researched here?http://help.yahoo.com/l/uk/yahoo/profile

No comments:

Post a Comment